Microtech Glykon Knife 3.75" Apocalyptic Double Edge Bayonet Blade, Black Aluminum Handles W/ Titanium Overlays - 184-10AP
Named for an ancient Greek snake god, the Glykon is the first Microtech to feature the tri-sided button. This makes it a top-slide OTF as well as a side-firing model that is completely ambidextrous. All you need to do is switch the pocket clip over to the other side with a huge Torx bit and you're good to go. It's one of the few Microtechs to use Torx screw construction allowing for adjustments at home. It also features titanium accents and overlays on the frame that are easy to remove and customize if that's your thing. Constantly innovating, Microtech has a definite winner here with the Glykon.
Microtech Glykon Knife 3.75" Apocalyptic Double Edge Bayonet Blade, Black Aluminum Handles W/ Titanium Overlays – 184-10AP Specs:
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Cutting Edge: 3.55"
- Closed Length: 5.25"
- Overall Length: 9.00"
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Blade Style: Double Edge Bayonet
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Apocalyptic
- Handle Material: Black 6061-T6 Aluminum with Bead Blasted Titanium Overlays
- Handle Thickness: 0.500"
- Locking Mechanism: Tri-Slide
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Down)
- Weight: 5.01 oz.
- Designers: Tony and Sean Marfione
- Made in the USA
- UPC Code: 841768156918
We Also Recommend
Paramilitary 2 Wharncliffe - Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive with AWT Agent Series – Clip Side Liner Delete scales and Lynch clip
*Modded* Ultem - Spyderco Lil’ Native G-10 Black/Black Blade PlainEdge Knife - C230GPBBK
Hogue Knives Deka MagnaCut Wharncliffe Knife Ultem (3.25" Tumbled) With Lynch clip