USB Charger + Battery Bundle
STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON DISPOSABLE BATTERIES!
For a limited time you can get a 4 pack of batteries and a USB charger for $1 more than the batteries alone!
This is a screaming deal and a perfect way to get into NiMh rechargeable batteries. This USB charger accepts both AA and AAA batteries and will also charge any other brand of NiMh battery.
If you don't believe the hype, $10-$15 bucks isn't a huge expense to try it out yourself :) Nothing beats first hand experience. Be the expert, not the uninformed.
MAJOR BENEFITS OF USING NIMH RECHARGEABLES:
- Full power for the life of the battery: Alkalines loose power as they run down.
- They don't leak: and you know alkalines leak and ruin your stuff all the time.
- ReCyko+ lasts for more 1000 charges: One battery vs. 1000 alkalines!
- Low Self Discharge: 80% charge retention at 6 months
- The best option for Beta QR flashlights: or any device for that matter.
- Same performance as expensive lithium disposables: without the waste.
WHAT'S COOL ABOUT THE USB CHARGER?
USB capability means your charger can go where ever you go! This is a perfect setup for travel, and you won't need to worry about finding a store that sells AAA batteries when you are abroad.
The charger includes a cable that can plug into ANY USB PORT to deliver power. The charger DOES NOT include an AC wall adapter. The good news is USB is the same in any country, so if you need an adapter you can pick one up for a couple of dollars at any electronics store.
NEVER (EVER) USE DISPOSABLE ALKALINE BATTERIES AGAIN!
Disposable batteries are a major punishment on your wallet. Thousands of dollars over a lifetime, and thousands of batteries in the landfill. Modern NiMh batteries have none of the drawbacks that you associate with rechargeable batteries.
- 1 USB charger
- x4 AAA batteries
- Plug Type: USB International Standard
- Charging Channels: 2 Channel (must place two batteries in right side or left side)
- Charge Time (approx): 8 Hours
- Supported Batteries: AA & AAA NiMH
- Included Battery: 4xAA NiMH or 4xAAA NiMH
- Voltage: 1.2V Nominal (1.4V fully charged)
- Capacity: AA = 2000mAh Minimum (2050mAh Typical) / AAA = 800mAh Minimum (850mAh Typical)
- Service Life: ~ 1000 Cycles
- Charge Retention: 80% @ 6 Months / 75% @ 12 Months